Sup Gangsters! Welcome to the HG official forumz. Read it or be kicked.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DKP System

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 DKP System on Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:44 am

Bacon

Greedy Cocky Racist Bastard
~DKP for dummies: HelloGangster Style~

I am going to make this sweet and simple, since everyone is like "HAY BACUN, WAT IS DIS DKP SYSTAM??" and I'm like, "Go die in a fire."

Hi.
Ok so we're planning to use the DKP system but it could chance till further notice because of the drop rates. The only problem with this system is that it doesn't cater towards people who don't actively participate in the raids or new members.

What does DKP stand for?
It stands for dragon kill points. (Ironically we're killing a dragon anyways.) It was named based on two dragons from Everquest or something to pass out loot.

How does it work?
Ok so to sum it up, you get "points" and bid on the item against other members whenever your respective item drops.

How do I get points?
You can gain points by: (There aren't the actual values, could change.)
1 pt: Attending the raid.
1 pt: How well you do during the encounter.
2 pts: Successfully kill the boss.

What do I do with the points?
The master looter will tell what dropped and he will start a certain starting bid on the item. Ex: "Athena orb s/b 10 pts." Whoever wins gets deducted from their total DKP. It's pretty much an unbiased system if you figure out the rest for yourself. The only problem is that new members who attend the raid are out of luck if they want a certain item since active members will have more points to bid from.

Whats if I don't like this system?
Too bad. I honestly don't like the idea where new members join and get an item on the first raid they do. If you have any problems or have other ideas to pass out loot, message Computer. Don't message me because I like toucans. Like I said, we are just going to try this system for the first couple encounters and see how it goes. It can change anytime.

Can I have a piece of bacon?
Sure!

View user profile

2 Re: DKP System on Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:12 am

Lunar

No.1 Racist Tank
No.1 Racist Tank
HAY BACUN, WAT IS DIS DKP SYSTAM??

I NOE UNNERSTAN.

View user profile

3 Re: DKP System on Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:14 am

Bacon

Lunar wrote:HAY BACUN, WAT IS DIS DKP SYSTAM??

I NOE UNNERSTAN.

View user profile

4 Re: DKP System on Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:28 am

Cydonia

Racist Bastard
I demand the other bacon jpg!

View user profile

5 Re: DKP System on Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:29 am

Medecine

What about to make a table of all guildies and their points earned from cumulative snow dragon runs (and the points spend on loots) ?

View user profile

6 Re: DKP System on Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:33 am

Bacon

I'm pretty sure Theosis has that covered.

View user profile

7 Re: DKP System on Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:49 am

Theosis

King of Racists
King of Racists
Yeah.

These are the people who participated in the first two raids. No idea if we'll be awarding points yet or even on how many. I'd assume maybe at least 1 per raid since people wasted their time to test it out and whatnot.

Raid #1 - November 23rd
DanYu, Computer, Dizzy, Nachi, Lunar, Bacon, Tomoya, Lordkaho, Thao, Riyuki, Roylia, Teacher, Theosis, Qiao, Christo, Enoki, Cydonia, Medecine, AudioGreen

Raid #2 - November 24th
Computer, Dizzy, Nachi, Lunar, Bacon, Tomoya, Zarith, Thao, Teacher, Theosis, ShyMINE, Christo, Mistubii, Medecine, AudioGreen, DanYu, xGodSmack, Roylia, NomNomKuro, YaHa, Enoki, Cydonia, Qiao, Eileen, Healgirl

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum