Sup Gangsters! Welcome to the HG official forumz. Read it or be kicked.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Second Snow Dragon Raid -- Important Read It Here

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Computer

Access Denied
Access Denied
Second Snow Dragon Beta plan on HOLD. Need more people to finish lvling their alt and recruiting.

Even though it is on HOLD, please still vote to get the conclusion.

Instead of direct polling, I need people to actually post what they think and reason. To get you guys started and what might be mentioned, ill list out some...

Separate DKP for first and second:
Pro: Fair for those who actually made alts to go on runs.
Con/Problems: May not have 30 people. If those who sit out end up going to the second, how should the points be split. Are we rolling for same or different items. How many will actually "volunteer" to go raid.

Share DKP:
Pro: just stay on and end it within 15 minutes for second raid
Con/Problem: What happens to the ppl who spend extra effort in alt and those who dont want to go to both raid. Not exactly the best choice.

Recruit new members on alt guild & separate dkp:
Second sd party will be more first come first serve based on the alt guild & separate dkp.

Need you guys to vote/suggest/comment on what you guys want to do. If you have better idea, just post it here in detail. What i wrote here is just a sample really. So... post, choose, and refine the choices. The less the drama the better it is. Keep it civilized.

*added: Do u ppl also want to roll for a different unique cause its alt run not main run.

Last edited by Computer on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:03 am; edited 6 times in total

View user profile

melodidi

Racist Bastard
Second sd party will be more first come first serve based on the alt guild & separate dkp.

ill go with this one. just make them a different guild. nth is involved in both guild. then, no drama. ppl who made alt get to go and roll for their alt, ppl who dont wanna go, stick w/ 1st run.

View user profile

enoki

Cocky Racist Bastard

sounds good to me

View user profile

Sniff

Greedy Cocky Racist Bastard
I vote for:

Second SD party will be more first come first serve based on the alt guild & separate dkp.

View user profile
My Vote on:

*Possible to have option to choose what you gonna roll for? Cos some might prefer to roll for their Main instead of Alt.

View user profile

Theosis

King of Racists
King of Racists
Kaisyaedda wrote:My Vote on:

*Possible to have option to choose what you gonna roll for? Cos some might prefer to roll for their Main instead of Alt.

It'll most likely be run the exact same way as the current system, except that the points are seperate if that's the option we choose. So yeah, I'd assume you can pick what you want to roll on.

I choose

as well.

Eriol

Racist Bastard
I vote on:

Just 1 question... When will this be implemented? Because I'm currently lvling my alt and I'd hate to miss the first wave of points...

View user profile

LittleTeaPot

Racist Bastard
i vote this too:

View user profile

asvoria

Racist Bastard
Recuit seperate members sounds nice to me.

View user profile

Star

Racist Bastard
same goes for me ,
Share and recruit people

View user profile

TheUnemployed

Cocky Racist Bastard
I'm voting for:

View user profile

DeliciouslyGood

Racist Bastard
I vote for:

Because it's kind of like a 2nd chance for others. And it sounds more reasonable, in my opinion.

View user profile

zabanya

Greedy Cocky Racist Bastard
i second the motion!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum