Sup Gangsters! Welcome to the HG official forumz. Read it or be kicked.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Future Of SD- After G3 [NO LONGER DOING DAILY SD BECAUSE OF NERF TO UNIQUES]

Should we still do SD after G3?

42% 42% [ 10 ]
13% 13% [ 3 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
45% 45% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 24

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lunar

No.1 Racist Tank
No.1 Racist Tank
Edit: April 28
I guess GC made things simple for us. Uniques have been nerfed to almost same stats as 40E equipment thus it is now a waste of time/effort/pots to kill the dragon now; especially since the dragon is now harder to kill too. Thus, I am suspending SD until further notice.

So as you all know, with G3 just around the corner, there will be more uses for your bronze coins than just snow dragon ever day. With the release of 3 new dungeons, especially the level 50 dungeon, there will be g3 gear available that is better than the uniques. with that in mind, we have to decide what we are going to do about our daily SD raids after G3.

I believe we will need to kill SD at least once after Chapter 2 patch as you need it to complete a quest for 1 skill point. So there will be 1 Daily SD raid(not 2, so you have 3 coins left to try new dungeons)after G3 patch until the end of the week. AFTER May 1, whatever wins poll will take effect.

Please vote carefully. Only 1 choice per person. If you have any suggestions, please post below.

Poll ends April 27 after G3 patch.

as a side note: I personally will not be raiding everyday if the "raid everyday" option wins. If that option is chosen, someone else if free to take up the responsibility of making the raid party daily. [b]

Last edited by Lunar on Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:24 pm; edited 3 times in total

Dreatra

Cocky Racist Bastard
Assuming g3 actually does come out

View user profile

Behati

Racist Bastard
I want to suggest we do it until we get to the point where it would be more beneficial to get G3 gear on a 1 a day basis. No one wants to upgrade their G3 gear unless it's their endgame gear you know? And chances are, even if we have it we can't wear it.

TLDR; 1 raid per day, until most of guild reaches leveling endpoint so we can work towards G3 endgame gear together.

(I didn't make a vote in the poll yet)

View user profile

Theosis

King of Racists
King of Racists
Anything is fine with me, but I'll be using my alt for the run(s)

Medecine

Greedy Cocky Racist Bastard
Same as Theosis : can reserve 1 of my priest for SD

but don't forget than :

1) SD difficulty should be scaled to lvl 48 or 54 Evil or Very Mad : so we can't be sure to be able to beat it at lvl 41-43 the 1st day : need to test it

2) I checked today and our guild just got 150k guild point : mean we will be lvl 3 = 50 players max yet
For reach lvl 4 and 70 players study : we need 10,000k = 67 time more pts : i hope the new system will allow to earn pts faster than the current system...

3) the dungeon "Sanctuary of Frozen Time" : probably looting the end game gear = lvl 50-54 : mean we don't really need to farm the other dungeons (just get fun by exploring them) until many players reach lvl 50+ : so i'm ok with Behati about we can probably farm SD daily during the next few weeks, but we will probably change it later when we will need to farm our g3 stuff... king

View user profile

Behati

Racist Bastard
yea I want to keep doing it until it's not beneficial for us to do it anymore. uniques will still be putting all of us ahead of the game and some of us *cough: me* don't even have full uniques yet. it will remain the best leveling gear to 52 I think.

I'd like to do it still, but when becomes stupid to keep doing it (ie doing hypit cave when you're level 40) then we should obv stop.

View user profile
i rather go once a week when g3 is here Smile btw i got bannd again! Crying or Very sad

View user profile

Star

Racist Bastard
I would say stop, because some people have a hard time
to actually be able to appear at the raids.
Now lunar and some other people can finally rest.
I would rather spare all coins for g3 dungeons to collect end gear than rather spend 3/5 coins on SD wich we don't need it anymore, only maiby for skill point?

View user profile
I still prefer to go hardcore level my main & alts till capped level than doing SD. No Just want to be at the best level for G3 RVR, Dungeon, PVP which I think will be more practical. =x

View user profile

Fumihiko

Racist Bastard
im agree with star..i think for now what we need is to hit the level cap..and do dungeon..farm new items..but if they really wanna do sd just go with alt char.. i believe all hg members now hv alt char..coz we did this on HH. Razz

View user profile

Fumihiko

Racist Bastard
OutStanding wrote:i rather go once a week when g3 is here Smile btw i got bannd again! Crying or Very sad

wtf dude?why u got banned?who is rank 2 for gladi?

View user profile

Sniff

Greedy Cocky Racist Bastard
as long as everyone is comfortable with the decision when the vote is done, I am good with it. but since I work full time I wont be on all the time if we do SD everyday.So please vote wisely for everyones convenience. Smile

View user profile
for my first roll Im biiding for chaser set.thanks!^^

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum