as example :
the pet idea
Can i avoid to take this boring time bomb on me ?
* -> summon the pet near u all the time when u can after the boss was entered in fury mode (pet can take the time bomb in ur place ).
* -> when u see a danger : like ur pet got the time bomb on him : u unsummon and resummon it (remove the bomb).
* -> when u got the time bomb on u : fill ur life with HP potions (be ready to take more of 1600 dmg with 3800mdef... [Edit]: seem the damage is increased when boss entered in berserk mode), run into a corner out of range from others players (if u don't want be called murderer ) and unsummon ur pet (pet don t need to die with ur aoe dmg) and re-summon it after u have survived from ur explode .
A way for avoid to wait 1-2 minutes until u can re-summon ur pet after he died during the raid is to make a collection of pets...
* -> Buy them at the auction house, the mount merchant or player shop : u can own until 9 pets (i advice u to choose different pets for be able to recognize them)
* -> The 1st time u summon it : it set his lvl on the highest u own (all my pets were lvl 35 just after bought them : u don't need to powerlvl up them)
* -> Before begining the battle against the dragon during the raid dungeon summon the pet who is the last in ur list in ur pet information panel (the most below, mustn't be the master pet).
U can use the shortkey "V" for open the pet info, select him and clic on summon button
* -> When ur pet died and u got time like the boss isn't in berserker mode yet or u have respawn in the waypoint and running with ur mount to the boss area... u can summon another by opening the pet information... and select another pet (excepted the master pet) who hasn t died yet (clic on summon button : work even if u see "disable" on the pet name/lvl who hasn't been summoned until now)
* -> If u see ur pet died but don't have time to open the pet information (because fighting hard the boss) u can summon the "master pet" (the pet u have attribued previously has "master" in ur pet information) by using the skill "summon pet" than u have previously placed in ur taskbar (u can find this skill in the general skill panel "K" shortkey and u can use it for summon/un-summon fast ur "master pet")
* -> When ur pet got the "Skull-Head" debuff on him (damage over time) : u can unsummon re-summon it for remove the debuff b4 he die if u want to save his life...
ur turn to post ur idea and experience ^^ now
Last edited by Medecine on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:12 pm; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : summon pet is bad)